Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Torque

The issue of the photoshoot that I mentioned previously is out. The magazine's called Torque. Its one of the bigger local car mags we have here on our little island. Come to think of it, you can probably count with one hand the number of respectable local automobile publications we have here. Anyway, I don't have any soft copies of the photos(a pity), so the best that I can do is pictures of the pictures.








Like I mentioned previously, the write-up is mainly about the sound system. Its not much and it isn't a big spread. To be honest, I think my article is more or less filler as it was alongside reviews of a modded Porsche GT3 as well as a tricked out BMW M3. To top it off, we were featured in the same section as well, although we are hardly in the same league. Not that i mind!

2 comments:

RE-Xtreme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RE-Xtreme said...

That's great.

It's nice to see your car in Magazines. Always looks better than your own photos in a magazine using someone elses idea of what angle your car looks good in.

Looks great.

My old FD was in print recently.
Check my RextremeII blog.

Russ.

I'm on Facebook!