Sunday, May 24, 2009

Black complele

Managed to find time today to take some pictures of the rebadged car, so here they are. First up is a close-up of the MAZDA emblem.


Lets zoom out for a bit.





I like this rear shot the most. Now that the emblems are all back on, for some strange reason, they seem to grab more attention then before when they were chrome. Weird.


Yes, I know I have some massive wheel clearance. My suspension has been delayed so many times that now I don't know when I'll get it. Oh well, that's a story for another post.



Not much of a difference for the front, it is just a little bit more discrete, thats all, which is just the way I like it. Now all thats left of my little matt black project are the A-pillars/windshield surround. Now I've got to think of more things to do!

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!