Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lights

Its been a while since my last posting. Didn't managed to take any pictures of the HIDs since my phone decided to die on me and thats about the only digital camera I've got.
Anyway, here are some shots. I have replaced the small lights at the side with white LEDs as well, so it'll contrast nicely with the HIDs.

Here you see the side LEDs by themselves.


Frontal view.

Here's a pic with the HIDs.




Also had the silver parts of the steering wheel stickered up, as I would rather prefer the steering wheel not to have contrasting colours.



Close up of the sticker.


It looks a lot better in the flesh, Handphone camera doesnt really do the carbon stickers justice. Now I'm racking my brains as to what else I can stick next. LOL.

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!