Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tips

Went to an exhaust shop this morning to weld on bigger tips for the muffler. Its ironic really, here in Singapore, we can get our hands on every possible exhaust system from Japan with minimal lead times and the only option I have is this. No thanks to our country's policies on approved exhausts. Its a hefty fine if you're caught with one thats not homologated. Due to its low demand, there's currently NO approved exhausts for the NC, so that about limits my options to zero. No autoexe, HKS or Blitz pipes for me. =(

I was undecided about just getting bigger tips or going for some of those titanium tips with the bluetorched look. In the end, I stuck to convention.




Well, I'm kinda liking the look actually.

I also had HIDs done, though I did not took any pictures of the new lights. I'll probably post them up when I have the chance. Being a base model, my car did not come with HIDs, I was on the normal H7 halogens, so I had to look around for a HID conversion kit. The installation was tough, as anyone who had ever taken a look at the NC's engine bay would attest. Its a good thing I wasn't the one doing it!

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!