Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bling Bling

Had something totally beng/chav/rice done over the week. I've always liked the look of the latest GTR R35, especially those little LEDs on the front bumper collectively know as the HyperLED edition. Not hard to see why.


The GTR is a handsome car and I'll probably go for one when I can afford it. Hopefully this will happen in the next 5 years? But i digress....

As I was saying about the LEDs, here's what I've come up with.





3 superbright LEDs on each side of the Au-tobahn lip. On closer inspection, these are even brighter than the GTR equivalent although the finishing is not quite up to scratch since its a put-together part.

Didnt really take daytime shots, but suffice to say its quite a discrete look. The whole car looks more "aggressive" only in the dark but I guess I am not capturing that look as much as I would liked with my puny cellphone cam. I'll probably come up with better pics when I have time. Been raining quite a bit lately, so the mood to take pictures gets dampened somewhat as well.

1 comment:

RE-Xtreme said...

Nice taste in mods. Some similar to mine. Your Galaxy Grey is cool.
I'm going to steal the driving lights idea as I have a small hole in my lip spoiler too.

Check out my blog

GT Roadster.

I'm on Facebook!