Friday, February 27, 2009

Blitz

I had been pondering getting this for the longest time, and I thought today was a good day.



The Blitz Power Meter i-Color Flash. Its basically a diagnostic display device pretty much similar to the older Apex'i RSM, although this installs in seconds and requires no wire splicing, unlike the older RSMs. I wouldn't go into what the device can display since its all here. There's even a whole PDF document over here that goes into specifics.

Anyway, here are some actual pictures in-car.

Now I'm not exactly sure if a position as low as this is a good one. It could be a bit too low for my liking, although I kinda like this setup. I'll drive around with this for a while to see how it goes. My next alternative location is right next to the wiper stalk, on the air-con ball vents.


Night view. Minor quirk. The blue doesn't really blend in well with the red and white interior of the NC.


Close up of the device. I've gotten it to show 6 parameters.

You can do further customizations of the view, such as colours, warning tones, background, etc. I think its quite a neat device, although it costed me a pretty penny. But since my suspension seems to be in limbo at the moment, I guess I won't be spending any mod money in a while.

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!