Saturday, February 14, 2009

Still Bouncing

Had military service the last 2 weeks and was unable to make any entries. Nothing much happening, although i received some bad news from my workshop. There were some complications in bringing in the JIC suspension. Turns out my workshop gets their stuff from Japan and JIC specifically released their NC coils to the US market ONLY. So the local agent is "restricted" from selling it here. Its all very strange if you ask me, since you can clearly see the NC available in Japan if you go to the Japanese JIC webpage.~shrugs~

So now the only way for me to get JICs would be to purchase online from US dealers. I'm not comfortable with online options for something like suspensions, since I'm not exactly a super techie guy and I need the assurance of someone in the event something breaks down or if servicing is required. Buying online would be tricky in the unlucky event of a lemon. So now its back to the drawing board. Same old choices now, KW, Tein, HKS. I guess its going to be a while before my car corners properly. =(

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!