Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More carbon

Had the eyelids fixed up yesterday. I thought I'll just go with the carbon look first and in the event I feel body-coloured is the way to go, I'll just take them off and spray them. Here's a look at the eyelids before fitment.


Looks kind of thick but that was the effect I was hoping for.

Here are some pictures of the eyelids fitted on the headlamps. Didn't occur to me to take any night shots with the HIDs on. Maybe I'll do that in a later post.


Top view.


Frontal view.


Full frontal view


Nice top-down shot. I like this shot.

These are a continuation of my interior sticker mod. I was tinkering with the idea of converting the glossy piano black trim to the same look. But on second thought, I figured it would be too "carbon overkill"

starts from the left....


all the way to the right...

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!