Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Down Memory Lane

Was posting some pictures on photobucket when I happened to chance upon some pictures of one of my previous cars. I guess these pictures must have been in photobucket for close to 8 years. I've forgotten all about them and its nice to see them again


A friend took this picture. The intercooler is photoshopped. My car is NA.


Neons were quite the rage then. Practically (almost)everyone had them. Now I think its an extremely "ricey" thing to do.


This is a picture me and 2 other friends with identical silver imprezas took. Everyone's moved on since then.





Sadly, these are about all of what's left. I really do wished I had taken more pictures. I didn't even take any of the first car I've ever owned.

This is one of my favourite Mazda3 shots.


No comments:

I'm on Facebook!