Saturday, November 15, 2008

Making up for lost time

Well, this is going to be one lengthy post. I started planning for a change in vehicular transport sometime in the end of 2007. Kept telling one of my cousins that its gonna happen in May. Unfortunately, circumstances at that time made sure that did not materialize, but all the same, i figured i can probably do it now, so the months of July and August was spent earnestly prowling carmarts, in search of the elusive "cheapest buy". Due to the nature of my job, these searches were limited to weekends so it took a while before I actually booked the ride.

The car arrived on the 12th of September. Here's a picture of the car when it arrived at the dealer's.

I was thrilled when I first saw it in the flesh. I don't think its very sensible to drive a 2-seater as a daily mover, but then again, when you're behind the wheel of one of these, sensibility is something you can afford to lose every once in a while. Everything else more than makes up for it.
I also figured its now or never for me. I probably won't be getting a roadster after this one(I think^^).

Anyway, the planning began as soon as the purchase was confirmed. A lot of things were on my mind then. In no particular order;
  • Bodykit
  • Weds/Prodrive rims
  • Coilvers
  • Sound system
  • GPS
  • Tint
  • HIDs
  • Intake
I figured once I get the stuff above sorted out, the more performance-oriented mods will(may) follow. I'll probably write about my ICE setup tomorrow, since thats the first mod that was done.

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!