Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Post

Its been a while since i last maintained a blog. The last one i actively updated lasted about a year or so before i got too busy to keep it going. Its here if anyone is interested to read about the ramblings of a university student preoccupied with anything except studying.

I also had an automotive diary of sorts here. It isn't really a blog, more like an online documentary of the various stuff i did when I got the car. Though I must admit I stopped updating it after a while, so the pictures stopped but the upgrades did not. This blog sortof came up in my head as i "accidentally" browsed through that site. I wished I had setup something similar for my previous cars. Now there's nothing to remember them by.>_<. Anyway, I'm going to try updating this blog on a constant basis if I can, though as the title suggests, a certain four-wheeled machine takes precedence over happenings in my mundane existence.

No comments:

I'm on Facebook!